by Daniel S. M., Daniel P., Giulia D.S., Giulia K., Manuel Z.,
5^ AER – Fagagna (UD)
Istituto Nobile Aviation College
QuintaZafferano.40ena is back, buzzing the tower like every week, and today we are going to show you how to make the lockdown better! (this time, if you are 18+)
P.S. we wanted to keep it aviation based, so we are gonna make you flyyy with this one….
It is called “Aviator” and it’s so easy that even Goose can make it hahhaha
All you are going to need for the aviator is:
- 2 oz or 60 ml of Gin
- 0.5 oz or 15 ml of Maraschino
- 0.75 or 22 ml of Lemon Juice
- 0.25 or 7 ml of Créme De Violet
- Garnish with a Cherry or some lemon zest
It’s as simple as that, you mix all the ingredients and put the garnish on top!
Make sure that everything is ice cold just like iceman.
After drinking one you’re gonna “feel the need, the need for another one”
- please drink responsibly, love you
- don’t drink and drive, but in lockdown we don’t think you will, hahaha, be safe!